Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rates

Since I am new to ghostwriting, I will be charging low rates for awhile.  Eventually, I will raise them, but I will allow my first customers to lock in these rates for a year at the minimum.  

300 words:  $4.00

400 words:  $5.00

500 words:  $6.00

Bulk orders (10,000 words or more) will be completed at $0.01 or one penny per word.  

I know I'm charging more than our friends in countries for whom English is a second language, but I don't just sit here and churn crappy content to fit three or four articles into an hour.  A-quality work is worth paying for.  

I have read what others are doing, and I am much better than average.  There will be no non-sequiturs, run-on sentences, long paragraphs that bore the readers, or homonyms that make you look like an idiot who isn't worthy of a click-through.    

I spent three years as a teacher.  I am fully aware of what the internet has done to the average attention span.  The old days of "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS" are over.  If the reader doesn't make it to the end of your article with a positive perception of you, he or she won't click on the link in your resource box.  SEO is great, but the resource box is a source of traffic that you certainly don't want to fritter away with shoddy writing.

Sorry, no free "test articles."  There is enough on this blog for you to get an idea of the quality of my writing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment